Formation of a Chapter of Holy Royal Arch on Arran.
I am now in possession of a Petition for the formation of an HRA Chapter on Arran. This now requires that some decisions are made, and to this end I would invite you to a Meeting, if you are interested in this subject, to be held in the Lodge on the evening of Monday 13 June at 7.30 p.m.
Subjects for the Meeting.
- Should a Chapter be formed?
- Where are we now
- Formation of a Steering Committee to take the project forward
Should it be decided that it should go ahead.
- Subjects for the Steering Committee
- Furniture and Regalia Requirements
- Approval of use of 774 premises.
- Founder Members
- Gifts and Donations already promised
- Initial Office Bearers
I already have initial information on some of these matters.
The important decision is should a Chapter be formed and that is a decision for all the men of 774, whether or not you would become or already are a Royal Arch Mason. Accordingly please make every effort to attend at 7.30pm on the 13th June, Masonic Hall, Lamlash.