We had our first regular meeting of 2016 on Monday, 18 January, a demonstration first degree.
The remaining office bearers who weren’t available at December’s installation meeting were installed and our RWM Tim Keen was presented with his certificate by his installing master, Andy Martin IPM.
Our former treasurer Jim Nichols kindly stepped in as the candidate for the mock degree. Floor workers were as follows:
- Secrets: John Murchie WJW
- Badge: Chris Stirland WSW
- Northeast Corner: Alex Roberts SD
- Working Tools: Alex Roberts SD
- Mode and Manner: John Murchie WJW
- Tracing Board: Alan Campbell JD
- Charge: Chris Stirland WSW
It was a great meeting and will be repeated for our regular meeting on 22 February.